Tuesday, January 25, 2011

1/25/11

The freshman lecture today was all about studying abroad and mostly about the Rome program.  I think studying abroad would be a good opportunity especially for art since you would get to see things in person that you can't see here.  There were many pictures of places in Rome in the presentation.  Then another person talked about studying abroad in general.  I would like to study abroad someday but as it is right now there is no way I will get to since my family and myself just don't have the money for it.  If I ever do get to study in another country I want to go back to Germany and I would also like to go to Japan since my friend went there and said how awesome it was.  Studying abroad is a great idea if you have the money to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment