Sunday, February 13, 2011

2/13

I forgot to blog about the lecture last Tuesday until now so I think it will be about the work I'm doing right now.  As always, there is way too much homework for 2D class.  There's the game project due Tuesday, then the sketchbook and colour chart thing due Thursday.  Sure, she gave us 2 weeks for the sketchbook and all but with other classes work and the multiple projects we're doing in 2D it's nearly impossible to get it all done and still have time to eat and sleep.  I have a couple pages left on the sketchbook which I'll try to finish after I write this and I have to finish the game.  I have to put the title on it, the rules/the key, make the game pieces and finish the deck of cards.  Today was spent mostly on my drawing homework though so now tonight and tomorrow are going to be just for 2D homework and studying art history and reading/writing a paper for mosaics.  It doesn't help I've been feeling sick 2 weeks now.

No comments:

Post a Comment