Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday Lecture 2/1

Today the freshmen lecture was about art education department and art history minor. The first part about art education was really boring because I do not intend to get a teaching certification with my BFA here.  The second part, my art history professor was the speaker and he talked about how to minor in art history along with the required art history courses to graduate as a BFA student.  I think I will definitely get a minor in art history because it only requires 2 more upper level art history courses.  I also really like art history so it will be nice to learn more.  Plus we got out 15 minutes early from lecture so I actually had enough time for lunch.  It was awesome. I wish it always ended just a little bit early so I don't have to rush so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment