Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Lecture 3/1

The lecture today was about glass and fibers and both had pretty interesting presentations.  It was a lot of information to take in for such a short amount of time.  Glass seems really complex to do with all those different tools and such but the things people were making were pretty cool.  I'm really interested in fibers more though because it's kind of what I've wanted to major in.  I wish the lecture didn't have to run so long but there was a lot of information about classes in the fibers department.  There seems to be a lot of different classes you can take and they all were cool in their own ways, especially nice to see the student work in the presentation.  So much information that my mind blanked for a bit.  I'm really excited for next semester and year now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment