Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lecture 3/22

The lecture today was about where to find the courses and the requirements for all the majors online.  Gerard showed everyone how to get to the information and find it all, you know what i mean.  It was very informative and good because I had been recently giving it much thought about what to do next year and then on.  I'm pretty much certain I'll go into Fibers so I know I need to take those classes but I really want to get some General Education courses done this summer at BCCC.  Apparently you have to be 50 miles away or something and talk to the gen ed advisors and things like that which all sounds rather complex but I guess I will eventually figure that all out.  I just don't want to be over stressed out from Gen Ed courses while I'm trying to focus on my art projects. 

No comments:

Post a Comment